As the time is passing, people think that studies are more important and soft skills are of use. Although, academics has importance, there is importance of other skills and co-curricular activities as well like Dance. There are many advantages of dance, some of them are:
- Dance is not less than an exercise; therefore, it is keeps you as fit as fiddle. It strengthen your muscles, arms and legs. The low-impact workout keep the body in action and keep them strong.
- A person is required to move their feet, arms and legs all the time to dance. At many times, they have to jump and move them swiftly; therefore, it makes your hands and legs more flexible and give ability to stretch your muscles more.
- Dance is all about movement and exercise and exercise is good for heart and lungs because more and more blood is pumped by the heart during exercise due to which more and more oxygen is passed to body organs when you are dancing.
- At many times, dancers have to stand on one feet or they have to balance their weight well on their joints; therefore, the exercise gives a person ability to balance their posture and body well and give them awareness about their body and how to move them in the narrowest space.
- Dance is all about moving your body against the gravity and the more you give tough time to gravity the stronger your bones will be as study says. Besides, the movement and workout strengthen your joints.
- A person has to focus on his or her legs and posture while dancing and the more you focus, the shaper your memory will get. That’s the reason why dance is considered as mental workout and memory booster. The activity give mental challenges to people.
- Dance reduces stress hormones and cortisol in the body due to which happiness and the levels of endorphins are boosted. Besides, it diverts your attention from troubles and problems that result in relaxation and some vacuum.
- You do not dance alone. A teacher teaches you to dance with number of people; therefore, the activity promotes socialization and networking that help you feel confident and within the pool of people. Thus, there are many dance classes in Dubai for couples, children, adults that can help them to master in it while developing better relations with each other. It is very trendy to learn Salsa dance in Dubai!
So, these are top eight benefits of dance. Dance is not an activity only. It is physical and mental workout that help you to encounter your problems and become more focused person.